If you're looking for a job that lets you use your data and technology skills for social good, check out the selection of opportunities below we've heard about through the grapevine or stumbled upon online. Know of a great opportunity we missed? Tweet at us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share it.
DataKind is Hiring!
We’re looking for a wide range of roles, from a senior-level Director of Operations to join our Leadership Team to two new hires for our Capital & Growth team to three more technical data science roles to join our Programs team:
- Our Director of Operations (New York) will provide DataKind with the leadership and support on operational issues to ensure our growing team can work efficiently and productively toward our goals.
- Our Head of Corporate Partnerships (San Francisco) will work directly with our Managing Director to develop and implement a strategy to engage our corporate partners in the Data for Good movement.
- Our Partnerships Associate (New York) will join our Capital and Growth team to help bolster and support our diverse network of corporate, foundation, and individual supporters.
- Our Data Scientist (New York) will join our cornerstone program, DataKind Labs, and work directly with our Head of Labs to improve the financial state of impoverished New Yorkers.
- Our Data Science Manager (New York) will work closely with the Director of Engagements and Impact to scope incoming DataCorps projects, staff teams of volunteers and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Our Senior Insight Manager (New York) will serve almost as a product manager, working closely with the Director of Engagements and Impact to enhance our existing programs, design processes and create strategies to optimize the impact of our project portfolio.
Managing Director at Harmony Institute - New York
Data Analyst at Crisis Text Line - New York
Program Coordinator & Analyst at Sustainable Development Solutions Network - New York
Developers, Designers, Creative Researchers at The Office for Creative Research - New York
Co-Founder & CTO at Hala Systems
Various roles - Data Scientists, Researchers, Interns at Pew Research Center - Washington, D.C.
Technical Project Manager: Research, Engineering, and Data Science at UNICEF - New York
Intrepid Wild Data Scientist at Keystone Accountability - London, UK
Data Scientist at Charity Navigator - Glen Rock, New Jersey
Data Analyst at dataMares - Mexico
Open Web Fellows at Mozilla - Various (Apply by March 20th)
Summer Fellows at Blue Ridge Labs - New York (Apply by March 20th)
Technology Fellows at Ford Foundation - New York (Apply by March 25th)